Here are directions on how to submit your report online:
- Go to www.fbwct.org (this website)
- Your computer screen will show our “front page” of the website.
- Look for the brown menu bar & hover your mouse over “Member Agencies.” (DO NOT CLICK YOUR MOUSE ON “Member Agencies.”) A drop down menu will appear that lists “Submit Agency Reports.” Click on “Submit Agency Reports.”
- You will be asked to enter your User Name and Password. Your username will be the email address we have on file for you. The password is your agency number. Enter the information needed and press the “Log in” button.
- Your screen should now show the Agency Activity Report page. You use the smaller scroll bar on the right of the inner page to scroll up and down the report. Please be sure to select the CORRECT MONTH. You must enter something in EVERY BLANK SPACE. If you are a feeding program, you must put zeros in the pantry portion. If you are a pantry, you must put zeros in the feeding portion. All blank spaces must be filled, even percentages. Enter your name, information & email at the bottom of the report where it asks for it.
- Click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the report when you are finished. Only hit the submit button once.
- A green confirmation box should appear showing that your report was submitted successfully. If you receive the green box showing a confirmation, you are finished and can get off the website. If you were successful, you do not have to read #8.
- Or, if there was an error, a red box will appear telling you what the error is. Fix the error and try to re-submit.